Hi everyone I am new here. Looking for help with russian

Travis Day 4 years ago:

I'm new to the site still finding my way around. I know some Russian want to speak with native speakers and make new friends.

Comments

Results 1 - 5 from 5 comments

Hi! I'm native speaker and I can help you

Oksana Kozachenko commented 4 years ago

I am a native Ukrainian and Russian is my language from my childhood. I am now considering improving my English, and I need conversation practice especially! I can help with Ukrainian and Russian, especially spoken. I can also help with grammar, writing, etc. I love the mix of charming cultures that surround us. I like to travel, cultures, art, music, reading, history, nature, hiking. Skype uageog1

Dmytro Liashenko commented 4 years ago

Hello, i see that you want to practice Russian. Russian is my native language and i want to practice my English. We can help together with it, please, answer me if you are interested in ;p

Valery Gulakov commented 4 years ago

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan20@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 4 years ago

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan28@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 4 years ago

Register for free in 1 minute or Sign In to add a comment...