A private tutor Needed In London

Dwells Patters 4 years ago:

Hello,

As an English speaking family, it will be of a great interest for our family to learn a new language as a family, to help our family to get to know other persons way of life, and as well as help our family with our day to day activities in meeting people and to also help our children learn another language that would help them experience a different culture of other people. Our family lives here in London, United Kingdom, working as a professional medical doctors, and currently on our medical training, we have decided to employ a private language tutor for my lovely wife and children, to help them improve with the language while in return, we shall teach you English language and pay you for the services which you will render

Your job benefit includes, a monthly stipend salary, health and medical insurance cover, leave allowance, and family travel allowance, you will be entitled to have a 2 days free day in a week as your off days from work, and a private accommodation will be made available for you in our home.

Please email us a copy of your CV to our family email as soon as possible for our family consideration.

Email: dwellsfamily16@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +447418348423

Our family will be taking care of your travel expenses.

Regards,
Dr dwells

Comments

Results 1 - 2 from 2 comments

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan20@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 3 years ago

I am . Eliana Ethan , originally from Birmingham, the United Kingdom. I will like to have communication with you, also I have special discussion with you, Could you contact my email address so we can talk more by mail because I'm almost not online here because of the nature of my work? please respond to email address..
elianaethan28@gmail.com

Eliana Fred commented 3 years ago

Register for free in 1 minute or Sign In to add a comment...