Learn Turkish online by practicing with a native speaker who is learning your language. Write or speak Turkish online to improve your grammar or conversation in this language. A language exchange complements other forms of learning such as class courses because you get to practice all that you have learned.
What are the advantages of language exchange learning?
- It is free!
- Learning the real Turkish language (slang, expressions, etc.) used by ordinary native speakers
- Getting accustomed to the way native speakers speak in real (casual) Turkish conversation
- Learn about topics you are interested in
- Making a friend in the Turkish-speaking culture.
What can I do here?Here at Scrabbin you can
- Find Turkish language exchange partners.
- Practice your Turkish by writing emails pen pals.
- Practice with you Turkish tandem partner in real life... (find someone who lives close)
- Practice speaking using voice chat.
In short, you have everything you need to practice and learn Turkish via a language exchange.
Should I use email, voice chat or meet in real live?
The type of exchange that is right for you depends on your proficiency level in Turkish and your learning goals.